Door replacement and installation Albemarle NC
If you live in the Albemarle area and need a new door, you’ve found the most skilled team of experts in the area. Since our formation in 2002, we have been working hard to build a reputation as honest and trustworthy master contractors, we feel that our door replacement work has played a big part in this. We are proud to offer Provia entry doors.
Front Door Installation Albemarle
A new modern front door is going to feature a high level of security, boost your curb appeal, and in most instances even increase the value of your home. Your front door is both the first and last thing anyone is going to notice about your home. Entranceways come in all shapes and sizes, we have doors that can fit any entranceway! Our team of door installation experts are ready and waiting to help you get the perfect door installed. Learn more about front door replacement.
Entry Doors & Patio Doors
A faith-based company, ProVia’s leaders and employees are dedicated to serving customers and each other by caring for details in ways others won’t. Through this partnership, we are able to offer many different types of doors for homeowners in the Albemarle NC area, manufactured by some of the most respected names in the industry. Learn more about front door installation.
- Durable and energy-efficient steel and fiberglass doors in a variety of colors and finishes, with custom glass and embossing available.
- A custom-fit storm door gives you an extra layer of protection from the elements and can be installed right along with your existing patio door.
- Frenchwood Style Hinged patio doors that are virtually maintenance-free, offer reinforced Low-E glass, and come in single-, double-, or triple-panel systems.
Ten awards from U.S. Department of Energy & U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- 4-time Partner of the Year for Door Manufacturing award winner
- 5-time Sustained Excellence award winner
- 1-time Excellence in ENERGY STAR Promotion award winner
Patio Door Replacement & Installation Albemarle NC
We tend to treat our patio doors pretty rough, bumping into them, kicking them open, and sometimes more! You need a patio door that does its job well and looks good while doing it. The key to this is a quality installation from trained professionals – we have the materials and training needed to get the job done right. Our patio doors come in a variety of designs so you can find something that fits your home perfectly. Learn more about patio door installation.
Why Should You Get a Patio Door?
A nice patio door can transform your Albemarle home or outside space like a patio into something totally new. Learn more about patio door replacement. Some of the benefits include:
- Security & Weather Resistance – All of the sliding doors that we use are built to withstand high winds, bad weather, even abuse from a potential robber, and keep working well.
- They Actually Let Light in – The inside of your home is going to feel much more open and bright with sliding glass doors around!
- Endless Options for Opening – You can either leave a crack in the door to let in just a small breeze or leave it wide open to really get the air flowing – it all depends on what you want!