Our Roof Replacement Process Is Both Timely and Professional
We know a roof replacement is a big investment and we want to make sure you make the right decision. It’s important to have a roof that’s durable and long-lasting, however, aesthetics plays a big role and we want our customers to love how their roof looks as well.
- Before we begin our roof replacement, we’ll come to your home for an in-person consultation.
- We’ll assess your roofing needs and discuss the style of roof you prefer, then offer guidance for choosing the right roof.
- After that, we’ll set up a roofing installation date and time according to what’s convenient for you.
- Once we arrive, we’ll go over the roof installation process, then begin by protecting your yard and landscaping with drop cloths.
- We’ll remove your old shingles and inspect the roof deck underneath. If it’s in good shape, we’ll continue. If not, we’ll replace the deck plywood so that your roof has a healthy structure.
- Next, we’ll install your leak barrier and begin the shingle process by installing starter shingles. It’s important that this is done right because starter shingles protect your roof from wind uplift.
- We’ll continue next with our asphalt shingles until your entire roof is covered.
- After that, we’ll install any flashing that your roof may need for protection against water seepage and install proper ventilation to prevent mold, mildew, improper temperatures, damage, and more.
- Once we’ve finished your roofing installation, we’ll make sure you’re completely satisfied with our work and the way your roof looks.
- Then, we’ll clean up our work area and leave your home as neat as we found it.