Window Installation Process
Our Window Installation is Backed by a Lifetime Guarantee
Our window installation process is quick and professional. Once you’ve chosen your new windows and have set up an installation date, all you’ll have to do is sit back and let us do the rest.
- On the day of your window installation, our experts will explain exactly what will go on and how long the job should take.
- After that, we’ll lay down drop cloths and cover our shoes in order to protect your home.
- We’ll begin by removing your old windows and we’ll ask you if you’d like to keep them for any reason. If not, we’ll dispose of them for you.
- Before we install your new windows, we’ll double-check our measurements to make sure they’ll fit securely. If the measurements are correct, we’ll prepare the openings by installing quality insulation to prevent any drafts and make your windows more energy efficient.
- Then, we’ll carefully install your new windows and adjust them to make sure they’re straight, level, and fit perfectly.
- Once we’re finished, we’ll be sure to leave your home in the same state we found it in. We know you work hard to keep your home clean, and we respect that.
At Carolina Home Remodeling, our home improvement products are backed by a lifetime guarantee, which means your new windows should look great and operate flawlessly for years to come. If you ever run into a problem, simply give us a call and we’ll take care of it.