Doors That Give You the Look You Want and the Protection You Need
While doors are considered an easy point of access, they can also add to the design of your home – especially exterior doors. At Carolina Home Remodeling, we offer several types of exterior doors that are not only energy efficient and secure, but also look great and can help give you the look you want.
We know that your entry door is probably your most used door in your home, which is why it needs to be long-lasting. We offer entry doors in several different materials that:
- Are resistant to mold, rust, dents, cracks, and more.
- Boast energy efficient features that can help seal out the cold air of winter and the warm air of summer, keeping your home at the right temperature.
- Come in various colors and styles to customize the front entrance of your home. From glass accents to embossed features and more, we can help you create a unique look.
If you have a patio, you probably want to enjoy looking outside while letting in plenty of natural light. Our glass patio doors can help you do that. They’re:
- Strengthened with reinforced glass and high-performance door frames for added security.
- Low maintenance.
- Available in an array styles, from French doors to sliding doors to single-fixed panel doors and more, giving you the right amount of outdoor access and a beautiful look both inside and out.
Storm doors are usually self-closing glass doors that are installed in front of your entry door. We encourage choosing one because they:
- Give you an additional layer of protection from home invasions.
- Give you an additional layer of energy efficient protection.
- Allow you to open your entry door and let in more natural light and ventilation (if it features a screen).
- Help prolong the life of your entry door by shielding it from natural elements like rain, snow, hail, sleet, sun, and more.
- Come in a variety of colors and styles to help complement both the outside of your home and your entry door.