Door Installation Process
Get Your New Door Installed in No Time with Our Fast, Efficient Installation Process.
At Carolina Home Remodeling, we have a professional and effective door installation process that we use for every new door our customers order:
- After we explain the material varieties and styles that we offer for front doors, patio doors, and storm doors, we’ll help you decide which one you’d like for your home. We’ll take into consideration your taste, budget, energy efficiency, and more to make sure you choose the perfect door.
- Then, we’ll set up a door installation appointment on a date and at a time that’s convenient for you.
- Once we arrive at your home, we’ll happily greet you, then make sure your home is protected by laying down drop cloths (if needed) and putting on shoe covers.
- We’ll then remove your current front door, patio door, or storm door and measure the opening to double-check that the new door will fit properly.
- Once we’ve established that the space is ready to go, we’ll prepare it accordingly and then fit your new door into place.
- Our experts will secure your door using quality materials and after that, will install the door knobs/handles and locks to finish.
- We’ll test out your new door to make sure it opens and closes correctly and that it’s level.
- After that, we’ll make sure you’re 100% satisfied with our materials and service before we leave you to enjoy your brand new door.